Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 01:50 PM

Bkrgirl is on a distinguished road

Bkrgirl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonoran_Desert View Post
Try not to be bummed about this. If there is any vehicle worth going after leaks and getting things fixed up, it is your 4Runner. Make sure you have top notch mechanic and they give you a year warranty on the work. Sometimes leaks take a few passes to get right.
I really appreciate your comment. The mechanic who looked at it does offer a one year/12k warranty. My gut tells me to just get it fixed. But, even the mechanic said I don't have to do anything at this point as it's not dripping onto the ground. My brother (backyard mechanic) and my husband (armchair mechanic) both said I should wait. My husband has been putting a quart of oil in his '95 Ford truck every 1500 miles for years. But, I'm not sure I have the patience for that! I want to look at my baby and know she's in tip top shape!!
Bkrgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote