View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 05:36 PM

Fiffa will become famous soon enough Fiffa will become famous soon enough

Fiffa will become famous soon enough Fiffa will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS-4Runner View Post
The actual part number you want to look for is "C59-210v". They slip right into the perches and as my dumbass found out only after the fact, release your e-brake when installing in conjunction with removing the bottom shock mount and you should be able to slip these in without compressors. I'll be taking them (and the 5160's, which are a match made in heaven so far!) out to the trails for some mild abuse this weekend, so I'll report back on here with my final thoughts.

Hi @Fiffa nice build, I just got myself a 2000 limited T4R and are thinking of doing similar suspension upgrade to yours, so was wondering what are your thoughts on the 6112/5160 combo suspensions?

I'm dedicating my truck to be overlanding/camping trips rig, so looking for comfort for both on and off roads.
So far, this setup has been awesome! The 5160's and 210v's are just starting to fully set in and the ride has gotten even more smooth in conjunction with the 6112's. I will, however, be adding a 1/4" (I keep hearing they give a nearly 1/2" lift - not sure how that works, lol) strut spacer up front to help level things off in hopes that it'll get rid of the last little bits of tire rub with the new 33's. I also need to replace the LCA bushings, so fingers crossed that it'll give a more stout alignment that will help keep the tires away from the frame!

Do keep in mind that the 210v's need some extra full-time weight to get them in the "comfort" sweet spot - at least in my experience. With just the stock weight you'll have a gigantic lift and a stiffer ride despite the progressive design. Even with ~350 lbs. of extra weight in back and up top, I still could add a bumper w/ swingout and armor before I expect to notice any real change in ride height/comfort. I was going to go with the OME 861's, but the static rate would've left things super stiff no matter what.

Enjoy your new obsession! ;)

'00 'Get Lost' Build

IG: get_lost_fiffa

Last edited by Fiffa; 12-30-2020 at 09:13 PM.
Fiffa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote