Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 11:24 PM

Espresso_OI is on a distinguished road

Espresso_OI is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaitlyn2004 View Post
Their install does use silicone, but the way their mounting block works it seems to offset the screws so its more protected, and spreads the load better? Plus can remove the roof rack while keeping roof sealed.

Orrrr that's all marketing speech, I am not an expert

My top choices are Sherpa or Greenlane right now, it seems. For me, at least, Greenlane is local while Sherpa isn't and driving across the border to save delivery+duties isn't really possible right now. Something something covid
did you have pull the trigger between these two? I'm down to Sherpa or Greenlane as well. Just can't a lot of details or info on the Greenlane.
Espresso_OI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote