Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 03:31 PM

Alex3rdT4R is on a distinguished road

Alex3rdT4R is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD7683 View Post
I was looking into getting the N54 powered 335i but if anything, I do like reliability a bit (I don't mind wrenching) so I might go with the N55 variant even though it's known to eat rod bearings as well. I do have to see first if I can afford it

I'm sorry for the s2000 incident. It's known for thieves to steal the S2000 and pull the whole engine to sell it for parts. More like a chop shop thing which is a terrible thing to do.
Yeah there are some coil pack issues with the N54 but having two turbos is lots of fun haha. Do the N55 and slap a bigger turbo on it and you'll be pushing big numbers.

All good, thats what I get for trusting the S2000 on the street for a night. Never doing that again.
Alex3rdT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote