View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 07:06 PM

AzCasper is on a distinguished road

AzCasper is on a distinguished road
Eibach Lift and LCA update

Picked her up from the alignment shop and took her for a ride. I am VERY happy with the results. Road manners are vastly improved. Took a small detour down a Forrest Road and enjoyed the improved ground clearance and ride.

Fine print: I purchased this 2004 V8 Limited knowing the XREAS was toast.
I assembled the front shocks and springs on the second clip from the bottom, using new top plates. Lower control arms were replaced at the same time, as the alignment bolts had to be cut out. Alignment hardware was replaced with Factory Toyota parts.
Attached Images
Eibach Lift and LCA update-snow-4runner-jpg