View Single Post
Old 01-10-2021, 10:14 AM

keller is on a distinguished road

keller is on a distinguished road
Things if wish id written (before today)

Hey Hey

Ive made a few posts on here before, none of them demonstrably sober. Ive participated successfully in a a handful of group buys and i unceremoniously dropped out of one after an awkward phone call with Gobi (6-10 MONTHS? BEST CASE? never mind).

Ive finally decided to return some of the effort you people have given to me through all of you hard work, experimentation and purely made up bullshit. Regardless of where i feel (have made up) you are on the spectrum Thank you.

I would like to start by asking everyone to be more precise with tire size conversations. 60% of them are worthless. There is a HUGE difference between 285/70/r17 and a 285/75/r17 when it comes to our trucks. MASSIVE. I challenge you to do a search on google or through t4r.org and not run into this issue not just on every thread, but inter mixed in between the comments of every thread. Rant mostly over.

Things i intend (do not promise) to offer my opinions on.

4 under body cameras and why i put 2 of them in the wrong place.

On demand screens/ Vampiric draw and the need for a secondary batter

Why installing a secondary battery in the existing batteries location is questionable, but easy, and still wrong...

Integrated solar systems and how i think they should be installed.

Roof racks (where would you put the solar and why would you spend 1000+ on on a roofrack when you can buy (or trade a free coffee machine for) an m416 trailer that doesn't actively try and tip you over at times.

Armor, how to break it, who responds quickly to, "Oh shit I'm on a trip, can you deliver a skid plate to my Hotel tomorrow."

The importance of on board air when your house burns down and is under construction.

Discount tires real approach to tire warranties and multiple punctures in the presence of tire chunking.

Leaving your sun roof open on a beautiful summer day only to wake up to an inch of standing rain in your cup holders.

Having "certified" Toyota technicians blame a blown AC line on your "Fancy suspension" (KDSS engine bay piston) and having to show then (with the manual) that that is a factory part.

Installing sound deadening and replacing speakers.

The dangers or following Youtube "Tutorials" from people who do not know how to reinstall door panels. You will not believe what she looks like now?!?!?

AND MORE!!! Let me know if you guys are interested or if its just a waste of time.

I have to go to work.
keller is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote