Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 12:10 AM

fortysixandtwo is on a distinguished road

fortysixandtwo is on a distinguished road
Stage 1 Build

Since I was going to be tearing the front end all apart anyway, I decided it was time to go all out on the whole suspension. I had already been buying parts before the LBJ failure. But it took a while to get all the additional stuff I needed after the accident due to COVID.

After weeks of searching out and waiting for parts to arrive, I finally have everything needed to begin my "Stage 1" 4Runner build.

The basic goal is to overhaul the front and rear end, lift it and add a ARB bumper with a Warn 10,000 lb winch. I daily drive this truck, but also have to deal with some moderate offroad conditions and lots of snow in the winter. I wanted to keep it comfortable but capable. I plan to add a E locker down the road, but this is where I am starting with my 99.

Stage 1:

SPC upper control arms/bushings
SPC upper ball joints
Toyota OEM lower control arms
Toyota OEM control arm bushings
Toyota OEM lower ball joints
Bilstein 5100 shocks
Old Man Emu 883 front coils
Old man emu 890 rear coils
(2) Napa lifetime warranty CV axles
New dif seals
New outer tie rods
New sway bar links f&r
New sway bar bushings f&r

ARB bumper
Warn EVO 10 10,000 lb winch
Master pull synthetic winch line
Poison Spyder aluminum fairlead

(4) Hella 500 Offroad lights (not pictured)
Attached Images
46&2's 99 5 Speed SR5-130454914_229843501833050_9203422190040831542_n-1-jpg 
fortysixandtwo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote