Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2021, 10:01 PM

habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light

habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light habanero is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcaskey View Post
Just did my brakes, bearings, and seals after having the rear axle seals go bad. That is definitely a rough series of repairs...
Upper 20s here, installing new-to-me axle goes quick quick but not so much moving the shoes over when fingers are frozen.
No worries, the woman of the house was okay with my doing an in-kitchen shoe transfer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWD4R View Post
I know this is a weird ass question but do you shave your legs or something?
habanero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote