Old 01-11-2021, 10:38 PM

DiscoCam is on a distinguished road

DiscoCam is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by riceandpho View Post
supply and demand?

the new import and export fees?

tariffs?
I was thinking imports but Tundra is made in Texas. So I don't think that would cause them to mark up all the trucks.

Maybe 4WDs are just getting really popular now because of the pandemic?

I have generally heard good things about Toyota San Francisco but it's a bit too far from me. But yeah most of the South Bay Toyota dealerships seem to be jacking up prices on all the 4WDs. Just seems kinda ridiculous. I mean, I've been a Toyota truck enthusiast for a really long time, but mark ups on an already old lineup is insane. I mean the newest 4WD is the Tacoma and that came out in 2015 for the 2016 model year.

Tundra is still pretty much the same model from 2007
Sequoia is the same since 2008
4Runner is still the same since 2010
Land Cruiser since 2008

Hard to justify with a markup on top of that.
2016 4Runner SR5 4WD Magnetic Gray
1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser 3x Locked White
DiscoCam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote