Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 07:17 PM

stormydawg is on a distinguished road

stormydawg is on a distinguished road
A couple of weeks ago I got up Monday morning with a bit of a fat head, didn't help that the wife was ragging on me. Go to load the dog up and have a head clearing walk in the woods, get outside to the truck ('19 Black TRDprem, not a scratch or dent, never been off road yet) and got to wonder how my rear bumper is sorta hanging off a bit on the driver's side. Mind, I park on the street, and my wife's car (VW Golf TDI) is parked behind my truck. I go back upstairs and kinda laugh while I tell my wife maybe it wasn't an uneventful drive home last night. When I go back to take another look, turns out I backed into her car and hit the passenger side of her front bumper with my rear bumper DRIVER's side. Knocked my plastic panel off but didn't do anything but a little scratch on the VW (amazing I didn't smash the headlamp cover). Some research and a warm day I managed to unbolt and re-secure the panel as good as new (except for my pride)...
stormydawg is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote