View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 09:18 PM

CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice

CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice CajunMikeR is just really nice
Given the 2 choices, I selected the G19. Primarily for the extreme aftermarket support (cheap replacement wear parts, magazines, and customizing).

The true answer is...it depends...on you. You have to shoot them to see which is more comfortable and which is more accurate in your hands. Your body size/shape and hand/finger size will determine what you can carry/conceal and grip/shoot comfortably.

I've carried everything from 1911s to Glocks to M&Ps to CZs, even Revos (though mostly just when hunting, and that one is a S&W 610). I shoot a LOT, probably more than most on this forum, shoot at State/Area/National championship matches, and reload in serious bulk...I've tried a LOT of different platforms over the years. I ended up going back to what I like (a DA/SA pistol) and carry a CZ P07 (though in the winter when heavier clothes are worn, I carry my SP01). However, I'm not exactly a small guy (6' 2", 230lbs) and the P07 looks like a subcompact in my hands, so your experience may be different. If you're still open to different brands, try a CZ P10C if you're stuck on striker fired pistols. If you're willing to try a DA/SA, look at the P07. Both guns are excellent shooters with excellent ergonomics.

If you need something smaller, due to your stature or the inability to conceal something G19 size, look into something like the Sig P365 or Springfield Hellcat.
CajunMikeR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote