Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 02:47 PM

Location: north east of Fairbank out there in the frontiers Alaska
3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold

Location: north east of Fairbank out there in the frontiers Alaska
3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold 3bears is a splendid one to behold
so living up here can have issues,like crazy shipping charges, like one toyota dealer and not another for 300+ miles. His prices are high, no dickering. He knows he is the only game in the area if you want factory stuff. The "next dealer" is owned by same parent company so calling them does no good

ANYWAY

called him to see what his price is for the LBJ "KIT" and after looking it up he saw that it was at one time part of a recall kit and therfore can not sell it to the public. ( He says) Of course he wanted to sell me them individually for more money. 160 each. I think that is full list. McGeorge is 106 each and 100 to ship the pair to alaska, so even that would be cheaper. so Id save 8 bucks, but...screw the local and their attitude.
I passed on the local.
Maybe aryana is cheaper shipping to alaska, only used them one time when I lived in Oregon. Man at times I really miss living in the lower 48
2000 SR-5 Highlander version 4:30's, factory locker , green, bought 6/21
2001 SR-5... bought 11/20..sold 6/21....
2000 SR-5 moded, lifted, e locker, other cool stuff, totaled 10/20

Last edited by 3bears; 01-14-2021 at 02:52 PM.
3bears is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote