View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 09:00 AM

L8Shift will become famous soon enough L8Shift will become famous soon enough

L8Shift will become famous soon enough L8Shift will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwilliams563 View Post
Green wire ends at the IC4 and goes no further. ....

Mission accomplished!
Were you able to confirm the LGreen wire does not reach the 3C harness connector, located at the center J/B (center console junction box) behind the a/c panel?

I noticed, what appears to be a LGreen wire there, which shows up on the wiring diagram for the seat heater. I would like to connect there, if that wire is the proper gauge, and for the seat heater.

I was able to snag a pic of the center j/b before I buttoned it back up after a stereo install. (07 Sport, (cloth seats)
Attached Images
Wiring for heated seats and diagram for power seats-20201226_145644-r-jpg 
1997 FZJ80 OME 2.5"
2006 T4R Limited V8 - R.I.P.
L8Shift is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote