View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 10:45 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
I haven't been able to get on here much recently, which is a bummer. I really like reading all the posts and helping where I can. Over Christmas break I didn't really want to set up my desktop computer at home, since I knew I would be packing it up shortly with all of my other crap to move to Annapolis. I'm currently in Annapolis MD doing a Mechanical Engineering Internship for 6 months, which is a great step towards building more experience and offsetting school cost. So far I am really enjoying it! I also found a few local offroad groups, so planning to go out with one of them this weekend. Here are some teaser updates on some of my projects, I'll make more detailed posts later. I just got my internet working lol

06+ Headlights
I got these and the trim pieces installed over winter break. I've got a bunch of installation pics and output shots to come shortly! Heres a half and half pic and them both installed

The trim piece isn't an exact match because its hard to track down Dorado Gold Pearl to paint with. Its some Nissan gold thats close enough, but I think its the pearl or sheen that makes it stand out. Maybe if I actually cleaned the 4runner they might be closer.

Lock Actuator #2
I managed to kill off another door lock actuator. This time is was the passenger rear, the first was driver rear. Not having automatic door locks is pretty annoying, so I ordered another one from eBay and installed it this past weekend. I'll be updating that writeup with some new and better pics I took while in there again.

Rusties
Friggen crusties. Needle scaled, wire wheeled, and painted with a thick Rustoleum Rust Reformer. Stay tuned for some slightly bad spots that make me sad on the inside. Also still planning on welding up a new crossmember, just haven't gotten the time yet with school.

Last edited by y=mx+b; 01-18-2021 at 11:34 PM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote