View Single Post
Old 01-18-2021, 11:52 PM

ColoradoJohn is on a distinguished road

ColoradoJohn is on a distinguished road
2005 Frame Rust Spot / Just got it sandblasted / exterior plate or cutout?

Would you cut out the frame or just weld an exterior plate? This look to be less than 8 inches in length but I talked to a fab guy today who is busy with King of the Hammers preparation so it'll be a couple of weeks till he can work on it. This is near the engine and this part of the frame is double walled. If this spot was on a single wall part of the frame I think it'd rusted all the way through..I just had it sandblasted today and was underneath it tonight and am not sure what to do. Thoughts?
Attached Images
2005 Frame Rust Spot / Just got it sandblasted / exterior plate or cutout?-img_4727-jpg 

Last edited by ColoradoJohn; 01-19-2021 at 12:02 AM.
ColoradoJohn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote