Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 03:00 PM

ClamChowder is on a distinguished road

ClamChowder is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinmo24t View Post
i think the brand is one of the best in the offroad business.

the bumper seems well made, expensive, and heavy

i only saw pics of it and wouldnt run full bumpers on a v6 4th gen
because power/weight ratio. im running a hybrid blitz (when it shows up) and tire carrier, sliders, stock skids until i need new ones, etc.

if it werent a daily id consider making it more heavy
Appreciate your insight, a bunch!

I've been rocking the ARB front deluxe bull bumper for some years and love it. It has come in use at least a couple dozen times ranging from deflection, to pushing, to trail rigging, to PIT maneuvering (just kidding
).

Same with the OME springs - super happy with them after a few years of 30/70 on/off pavers.

Eventually will get more tube work by means of sidebars and sliders.

If weight becomes an issue, I gueeeeeess I could downsize my bass ensemble. Does anyone *really* need 350 lbs in the trunk just to rumble some butts?
Yes. Yes, they do.

Only thing missing is mount for laser with scanner heads for woodland light shows

God Bless these United States of America.

(And Canada. You guys aight, too.)
ClamChowder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote