Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2021, 09:36 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Stretch Fender Liners | Return to Directory
I should have done this when I put the slightly bigger tires on, since it rubbed on reverse full lock turn or reverse turning at angle, and I had to do both in my driveway at school. While my headlights were out, there was great access to the fender liner from both the top and bottom!

Before and After

Stock Hole Position vs New Hole. I only used one clip. I know some people drill the bumper cover, but I'm still a weenie and didn't want to mess it up. I know its on the bottom, like I said, I'm a weenie. Drilling the liner worked just as well

And this is the driver side from the bottom

The passenger side is very similar, although it has 3 clips between the liner and bumper vs the 2 on the driver side. I used 2/3 clips on this side

Door Lock Actuator #2 | Return to Directory
The first time, when my driver rear lock actuator died, I waited probably 5 months to replace it. This time it was the passenger rear. With the beginning of COVID I wasn't driving a lot, and I don't normally carry a lot of passengers, so it was a non-issue for the first one. This time, I knew I would be moving in two-ish weeks, and I like loading from the side doors with the seats flat. I took more pictures this time and updated my original writeup with a combination of all the best photos from both actuator jobs: 4th Gen Door Lock Actuator Replacement: Step by Step with Pictures

My Original on left and Refurbished on right. This refurbished one was a little more beat up than the first one I got for the other side, but it all works fine and is covered up

Pick to remove handle cover instead of the screwdriver

May want to put something soft on the back of the panel clip pliers, I sprayed it with some black really quickly since its covered up and won't see it

Got a pic of the clip locations for the door card

The pin that needs to go into the plastic arm. Had to use something in the background for contrast. In the spirit of 2020/1, I had a mask in my car

Managed to drop that little foam ring (from around the lock actuator plug) down into the door. Quite an interesting endeavor to get that out!

Working on getting output pictures from the new headlights for a comparison

Last edited by y=mx+b; 01-22-2021 at 09:39 PM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote