View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 02:20 PM
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
Banned

Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice Gamma Ray is just really nice
I went back to Tamarack Hollow Preserve today. I spent a lot of time on an unmarked trail. Also, the unmarked trail I went on last time might not have been one of the official unmarked trails after all. This unmarked trail I went on today appears to have passed by another farm and ended at a no dumping sign. It was so cold that it wasn't muddy. The ground was hard, and I didn't even have to do much cleanup. I also spent a little time on the other official unmarked trail, but it was covered thick in leaves. It wasn't fun to drive through, and then I encountered a fallen tree which the Trailrunner couldn't pass. I could have just picked it up and walked over, but I needed to take a human pit stop, so I decided to call it a day and head back home.

Gamma Ray is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote