Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 12:07 AM

1Bad4RunR is on a distinguished road

1Bad4RunR is on a distinguished road
12 Volt Solutions Remote Start

Installed my 12 Volt Solutions Remote start kit today on my 2019 TRd Pro. I gotta say, while the price tag was a little salty ( in my opinion) this is a real quality built kit. Everything from the brain box, to the wrapped wire harnesses, to the step by step online videos they send you. I watched every video twice to make sure I did it right and still had the project done start to finish in just over an hour. I opted for the top of the line kit. So, not only can I start the truck with my factory key fob, I can also do everything with the smart phone app. I can lock and unlock the doors, start the truck, shut off the truck, etc. right from my phone. Super cool, customizable user portal on the app. Also shows battery voltage, temperature, run time, and has real time gps tracking with both map view and satellite view tracking, just in case somebody would steal it. The kit was $599 plus my time. If you know how to use a Phillips head screw driver and you can follow very simple instructions you can install this kit 👍
Attached Images
12 Volt Solutions Remote Start-20210123_090503-jpg  12 Volt Solutions Remote Start-20210116_065956-jpg 
1Bad4RunR is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote