Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 01:39 PM

EmotionCRZ will become famous soon enough

EmotionCRZ will become famous soon enough
Thank you for the updated review. Any pictures of it on you truck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForRun View Post
I have to retract my initial review of this system and owe Magnaflow an apology.
Buddy wanted to hear it, said it can’t be that bad so I put it back on & went for a ride. Still sucked, droned etc. Get back and he crawls under, and said the clamps are loose and points out the gap was not closed. I didn’t understand as I tightened them to spec (40-45lb)
He went home, grabs his torque wrench and I learned my brand new (never used) torque wrench is way off so he re-torqued them and they were way loose.
Went for a spin and what a difference! To me it’s quiet as the TRD system but couldn't get it to drone. Highway cruising 55, 65, 75, 85 was comfortable with a very mild sound but by no means loud. Bottom line when driving normal it sounds very good with a nice tone. If you floor it the system is loud, defiantly not a V8 sound but sounds pretty good and best (that I've heard) for this engine.
I drove for awhile with the windows down and floored it from stopped and rolling punches... similar to the TRD system the cab gets a very slight hint of exhaust but far better than stock. Driving normal I did not smell any.
Bottom line? Thumbs up
EmotionCRZ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote