Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 05:52 PM

Flyer will become famous soon enough

Flyer will become famous soon enough
The hybrid option seems to be very likely. I4 certainly plausible. Turbos are fine, I think. Depending on how hard they are designed to work and are pushed, you may have to replace them (in something like the 4R) every 150K-200K. In a towing or heavy vehicle, maybe 120K-140K. It is prob around $1,600-$2,200 to replace two turbos.

I'm very curious to see what they do. Deep down, I keep wishing for a big diesel in the Tundra but in the 4R, I prob want a hybrid...way better torque and way better MPG and resulting range, though at a higher initial cost.

2020 Mercedes GLE450

2014 Wrangler Rubicon, Synergy suspension + 35 MTRs + way too many mods
Flyer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote