View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 10:24 PM

WaldoJPL is a jewel in the rough WaldoJPL is a jewel in the rough WaldoJPL is a jewel in the rough

WaldoJPL is a jewel in the rough WaldoJPL is a jewel in the rough WaldoJPL is a jewel in the rough
....The Year In Review?

...Howdy, Pardners!...

...It has been many months since I posted anything new...

...So what I did today was post a new video of the year 2020...

...OK...as a HELLUVA lot went down last year!..

...to be a bit more specific....

...I posted a video of what I did and where I went with my 4Runner...

...As many long-time readers may know...I do not rock-crawl...

...I do not overland...I do not take cross-country road-trips...

...I am a Nature-Photographer living in SW Montana....

...So, I use my 4Runner to take me out and get me back from cool places where I can setup and take photos, video, and time-lapses...

...I have outfitted the inside with a large bolted-down lockable box for my gear, and a sleeping platform...recovery-gear, etc...and drive off on ranch roads and national-forest roads...and any other dirt roads that take me to scenic places...

...I have a brother who lives in Mesa, AZ..who is also a Nature-Photographer...and we share videos back-n-forth of our adventures...

...SOooo..altho there will be no actual footage of my beloved 4Runner in the following video....it helped me produce this piece...and I could NOT have been able to do it without my 4Runner!...

...Below, here is the year 2020 in review..or at least...the Best parts!...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaPJ...ature=youtu.be

...Hope Y'all Enjoy it!.......Muchos-Thanks!......Cheers!... ...
WaldoJPL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote