Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 11:42 PM

Tj900 is on a distinguished road

Tj900 is on a distinguished road
Techstream Real time Engine Data Woes

Im trying to get engine data using techstream, windows 10 and cheap mini vci cable J2534. I get fatal error 0xC004001 when selecting Engine and ECT live >> datalist . Other options like SRS and KDSS work fine on live data. Ive tried techstream 10.30.029 and also 15.30.026 with XHORSE drivers.
Ive read hours of websites posts saying windows 64 bit is a problem, others saying that the FTDI driver install problems.
I just want to know if there is a solution or if im wasting my time. Ive consumed so much time maybe its a little more effort to get this working.
Sorry if this has been covered but im hoping someone in the know can give me a simple answer.
I did manage to get custom pids working in torque so i don't really need techstream for engine data but it would be nice to use one tool.
Thanks
Tj900 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote