Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 12:08 PM

Sea_ledford is on a distinguished road

Sea_ledford is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjtakesphotos View Post
Lastly, this is where I decided to mount my trigger plus controller. It actually fits quite nice with the contours of the panel, it keeps it out of the way and isn't too bad of a reach.
How are you liking the trigger controller? I've been thinking of getting a 6-shooter, but the 5 amp limit on 2 switches has me a little worried. There doesn't seem to be much love for the triggers around here, everyone goes with homemade, switch pros or Spod. But at half the price and no wires needed... hard to argue with it!

Also would the switch panel fit in the little center cubby at the bottom of the console?

Thanks!
Diode Dynamics SS3 fogs,GE Megalight Ultra +130 low beam
Sea_ledford is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote