Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 02:03 PM

HaulsBike is on a distinguished road

HaulsBike is on a distinguished road
FS: 2005 4th Gen 4Runner V8 Limited $13,000 (DC Area)

Hello -

After holding on to it out of sentimental value, it is sad to admit that it is time to sell my beloved 4Runner.

First the details:
2005 white 4.7 V8 4Runner Limited with towing package and Grey leather interior and about 127,XXX miles and counting. I have owned the car for about 5 years and I have not had a single issue with it other than replacing the battery.

Recent Upgrades and Maintenance:
It has heated leather seats, a pioneer blue tooth stereo that is wired into the stock JBL system. I wired the stock backup camera to the new pioneer head unit. I also installed a USB charger in a blank switch spot. It also has WeatherTech mats. The truck has a 2" lift kit, aftermarket tires and wheels. I also removed the XREAS suspension and added a more traditional shock setup. It is otherwise stock and the engine has never been modified.

The car has been meticulously maintained and I have all records since I bought it. In addition to timely oil changes, when I very first bought the truck I did the timing belt, water pump, calipers and pads, and changed all fluids (trans, radiator, and transfer/diffs). It has never been wheeled or rock climbing.

I have two keys, original mats and some spare parts that I would provide upon purchase.

A few things to know:
  • It is a 2005 truck that has been used daily. I would call her a 10 footer. She looks great from 10 feet but if you examine her with a magnifying glass you are going to find some flaws. For a 15+ year old truck I would say she is a 7 out of 10.
  • Sometime the gas body panel cover can be a little tricky to close
  • There is a small chip in the windshield, but it was professionally filled about 3 years ago and has held up perfectly.
  • Battery is approaching the end of its lifecycle

Pictures:
Lastly, it is winter so I have not had a chance to clean her after this last storm. Here are some photos, but I promise I will clean her up before purchase, so take into account that these pictures show some dirt.

Asking $13,000
You can reply to this thread or PM me if interested.

Last edited by HaulsBike; 05-08-2021 at 12:15 PM.
HaulsBike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote