Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 10:41 PM

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of

y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of y=mx+b has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by montijo505 View Post
If you're gonna drain it I'd replace the upper and lower houses while you're at it. Not expensive and easy to do.
Welp, so I accidentally got myself in a radiator hose pickle.

Two Sundays ago I tired to order them from McGeorge and they wouldn't be here until after I was planning to change the coolant last weekend. I was home helping my brother move in town, and was planning to use the driveway back in VA then. So I just said screw it, use the old hoses since I can't get parts in time. Ended up spending too much time on moving and it snowed the next day, so I didn't do it last weekend. Then I was shooting for this weekend.

This week, I did the same exact thing. Since I thought I was going to have the coolant changed that weekend, I didn't try and order them until the end of the weekend. Same thing, they wouldn't be here until the next week. On top of that, my no-spill coolant funnel is delayed in shipping. They were much cheaper on Amazon for the same brand at Advanced, $18 vs $45. Now, the plan is to just see if the McGeorge (who is also my local dealer in VA) or anyone else locally has them in stock, although I'm not hopeful. Its hard to be a dummy, but I make it look easy

Last edited by y=mx+b; 02-04-2021 at 10:56 PM.
y=mx+b is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote