View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 11:56 AM

clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice

clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice clearock is just really nice
what u all r failing to understand is that Toyota DOES NOT make, most if any, of the parts the stealership are selling you. Toyota uses a list of what they call tier 1 manufacturers to get their parts from, NO vehicle manufacture makes every part that goes onto their vehicle. Toyota seals are generally NOK, wheel bearings KOYO, timing auto tensioner NTN, valve steam seals Ishnio, and the list goes on and on.... and these manufacturers have factories in India, USA, Mexico, and even in China, to name just some.

I have bought a number of parts from the dealership that have China on the bag...

Just to give u all examples I am currently going through my new builds engine and I can pay the stealership price for my intake valve steam seal at 7.49 (this is a discounted price) or I can buy the exact same part/manufacture for 1.50, multi this by 12 and.... If u do some research u can save a lot of $ and get the same quality.

Last edited by clearock; 02-07-2021 at 12:08 PM.
clearock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote