View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 12:29 PM

Silver Stallion is on a distinguished road

Silver Stallion is on a distinguished road
I got sick on the Whipsaw trail, it's a 2 day drive in the mountains of BC with some pretty rough trails and rock obstacles. I think I got food poisoning. The first day was great but for dinner I had some pork sausages that were stored in my crappy cooler with only a few small freezer bricks, don't think it was cool enough. That night was not fun. The next day I was so nauseous, I drove about 4-5 hours until I had to give up the wheel to my buddy. The trail is rocking you back and forth all day so you can imagine.

I now have bought a better cooler and next time will buy a block of ice. Helps if you have a fridge for longer trips. Bring pre-cooked easy to heat or packaged foods.