Notices

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 04:19 PM

sugjavier will become famous soon enough

sugjavier will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugjavier View Post
So I emailed [email protected] and [email protected] back in Dec 28th 2020.
He responded via email asking for the same info: Serial number and the address to send it to. I provided the info probably 3x with pics just to make sure he's good.
After this he never responded to my other email attempts for status updates.

So I found his number online: 417-838-0736 and called him to confirm its him. This was around Dec 30th too.

I sent him a text January 13th since I haven't received any updates and he responded via text saying "I submitted it and waiting on Northstar at this point."

I responded ok ty just let me know when it's shipped.
Couple weeks later still no text and no battery.
Hoping to just get a replacement arrive at my doorstep sometime February. I'll update here if I ever get it.
I'm working from home so traveling is not a need but I would like to get the support we deserve for such an expensive battery.
Update: my replacement battery arrived in my doorstep the other day. No issues with it (used a battery tester that measures state of charge/health and voltage etc.)

However I didn't hear any followup email/text/call from Mike. Tbf I rather have the warranty replacement arrive than have to keep bugging him