Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2021, 08:59 PM

91foxbody will become famous soon enough 91foxbody will become famous soon enough

91foxbody will become famous soon enough 91foxbody will become famous soon enough
The 4Runner has seen quite a few miles in it's first month of ownership. We had it out on some easy trails at Browns Camp with under 500 miles on the odometer.

This was "hoodraiser," which was a pretty easy beginner trail.

This was a connecting road out to another trail we wanted to try.

I don't recall the name of this trail, but this section was probably too much for a rookie like myself. The last section was rutted, slightly off cambre, and very narrow. It took a little momentum in 4L with the locker engaged to clear the last bit, and I hopped out of the truck afterwards to let my heartrate drop and check for any underside damage (there was a small scratch on the fuel skid, but nothing major).

The top section:

From the top (the majority of the climb was easy, but still fairly steep):

Top section from the side:

After that she had a week or two of daily driving duty and then we spent last Saturday exploring some of the logging roads near Oregon wine country. This was her first time she got particularly dirty, which felt pretty good.

Several hours of obsessing the next day and it was clean again:

91foxbody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote