Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2021, 04:23 PM

Ralph Blake is on a distinguished road

Ralph Blake is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wsgoat View Post
Wow....I think your the winner of the "lowest mile 4th gen" in existence......Awesome!
When i bought it the dealers service Dept. invited me to an evening of food and information about my 4Runner and it's service.
That evening i was among around 100 new Toyota owners at their meeting, as we were chowing down on cold sandwiches chips and a warm drink, this dealers service Dept. Rep. explained we would get a free oil&filter when required, and went into how great their service was and we would always receive great service when needed.

Then right out of the blue he said Quote: Remember all us service people are on COMMISION so we have a real interest in you and your Autos.

You should have seen the look on everyone's face and the room got very quite, i don't think the guy ever noticed the reaction his words had on everyone in the room as he just kept on talking.

Right away people started getting up and walking out, i was right with them.

I never ever returned to my dealers service Dept. again and that was 2008 just changed my own oil&filter Mobil1 5/30.

This is the reason i don't trust Toyota's dealers service Dept. and stay far away from them.
Ralph Blake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote