Old 02-13-2021, 11:04 PM

4X4T4R is on a distinguished road

4X4T4R is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark@eibach View Post
This just in!

A helpful vid on how to setup your new Eibach Pro-Truck Coilover 2.0's

How to: Adjusting the PRO-TRUCK Coilover 2.0 - YouTube

Ordered a set of these for my '21 TRD ORP and they showed up yesterday. They arrived with no wrench. I had some trouble getting through to tech support with some questions. I ended up getting someone via the sales option and was told yes a wrench should be included, but I would have to go through the place I ordered from. Eibach couldn't help me out. I've emailed and called but no answer yet (I'm also waiting for find out why my rears didn't arrive too). So I'm stuck without a wrench, and I'm not sure what wrench I should be getting. The video shows what looks like a basic stamped sheetmetal type and another aluminum machined type. How do I get ahold of one of these, where can I order one? Would another brand wrench work?

Next question, some, but not all photos show what looks like a yellow bump stop on the shaft. Even some of the photos on the Eibach site show them. Were these suppose to be included? or maybe not? Just wondering, since they're shown in photos. Actually I just read above it says "Included - 2 - Polyurethane Elastomer Bump Stops"

Last question, the coilovers came set to about 1.2" of thread showing a the bottom. Any idea what ride height this will give me on a stock no weight added 4R ORP. I've seen some approximate height on the Eibach ProLift according to ring position. On the coilovers there's no info at all in the instructions. It would be nice to get them in the ball park before install.

Can’t remember ever spending so much $ on something that arrived incomplete and no one seems to have an answer.

Thanks for any help. Sorry to hijack the thread but it's the only 2.0 Coilover one I could find.

Last edited by 4X4T4R; 02-14-2021 at 01:23 AM.
4X4T4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote