View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 11:25 PM

mnelson71ss is on a distinguished road

mnelson71ss is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by timesinfinity View Post
curious how this setup has held up longer term for the folks that did this.

any regrets or thoughts otherwise? anyone doing it with the 2021 shocks?
I have the 2021 TRD Pro suspension kit on order for installation on my new 2021 TRD Off Road. From the pics, the two front shocks now appear to be identical with no difference in lower perch height. The was a TSB issued on the 19 and 20 Pros for a front suspension clunk. The fix is to replace the fronts with the 2021 part numbers. The lower perch has been redesigned. I also used the parts configurator to confirm that the 2021 TRD Pro front shocks are approved for installation on my 2021 OR.
I’ll update once I have my hands on the parts. I’m especially interested to see if the perch heights are the same or if the dealer just copied the pic to show a complete shock kit front and rear.