Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 05:23 PM

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute
Here are some of the parts in the process of going on..

rcv axles.. if you know, you know. Not cheap, and I'll probably blow a driveshaft out (best case) of grenade the differential (probably not) but at $2000 and lifetime no questions asked warranty its something I prefer over swapping in $100 replacement CV's on the trail... with that said, I have a freshly rebooted OEM toyota alxes that will be going for sale. PM me if interested.

Tacoma aftermarket lights with LED running light strip. I already messed with the wiring and it will be straight forward. The turn signal and running light plugs are literally the same and work like they need to. The Hi/Lo beam in the Tacoma light will just need to get spliced into both the hi and low beam connector on the factory harness and works perfect.

ARB pump with dual solenoids hard-mounted in the engine bay behind the airbox.

Front clamshell assembly from ECGS with 4.56 gears and ARB locker ready to drop in.

Complete rear 3rd member from ECGS with 4.56 gears and ARB locker as well. These guys are awesome, I got these amazingly quick.

The prinsu rack was amazing, but I wanted a couple small changes to it, and also have the access to the software and ability to use it (solidworks) to have designed my own rack and exterior molle panels. Hoping to have this in early march as well. I'm not running a business in making parts to sell, I just love making my own stuff when possible. With that said, if anyone is actually interested in rack like this shoot me a PM for details.

Last edited by aemravan; 02-18-2021 at 05:31 PM.
aemravan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote