Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 09:21 PM

boscounderfoot is on a distinguished road

boscounderfoot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by swerks View Post
Can anyone tell me how to go about rear heat delete ? which hoses can I remove or bypass
Don't do it bro!!!! I love my rear heater. What's wrong with yours? Is it leaking, or is the fan not working? They're super easy to repair and maintain. And having that thing for camping is awesome, it totally heats up the back. Let me know if I can help you with this if you're on the fence about keeping it.
boscounderfoot is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote