Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 05:49 PM

ohanyan1 is on a distinguished road

ohanyan1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawman1 View Post
I had the Rough Country lift you mentioned. Zero issues at all & good quality.
Thanks. So, I had the Rough Country kit installed yesterday. Also went with some BFG KO2s in a 275/60r20 as well. It rides great and looks great. Very happy with the end result.

There is some minor rubbing on the fender liners at full lock in reverse. I am planning on using the heat gun method to bend the liners away from where the tires touch. It’s a very small area where the rubbing is occurring and the move toward the front of the truck only needs to be about a quarter of an inch to clear the tires.

New to this site. How can I post some images of the truck? I tried an image hosting site that didn’t work.

Last edited by ohanyan1; 02-25-2021 at 05:58 PM.
ohanyan1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote