View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 10:36 PM

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute
Didn't think I'd get around to it this fast.. but had a few spare hours and weather ended up being good so I decided to take off my blitz bumper and get going with the fitment of the coastal front.

Wasn't expecting to make as much progress.. but it went together quicker than anticipated.

Ita all tacked together for tge most part and needs to be pulled off to run all the weld beads before cleaning up, but its together.

Took a bit of a gamble with welding it together prior to fitting fenders and other parts, but the idea was to get a baseline of the bumper in place for the factory front end and work back from it to get the lights, fenders and hood in place where it needs to be. The fenders being fiberglass should a bit easier to modify if needed, but worst case scenario ill take a grinder to it for more serious adjustments. Cant wIt for the fenders to deliver to really get the swap going !

3 hours into the bumper so far. No complaints at this point, went together pretty straight forward. Peobably could have done the mating edges better with more time, but for 3 hours of work completely by myself id say its as close as I need it to be. There wi be plenty of grinding to do anyhow to get it all ready for paint.

Planning on doing a color matched top half with a black lower section but haven't decided in that fully yet.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk