Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 10:55 PM

shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice

shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice shadow247 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD7683 View Post
I strongly suggest either KYB or OEM for regular use. I'm not sure about off roading since i'm not in that field but KYB is almost on par with OEM equipment. I haven't heard good things about Monroe - I have the rear shocks paired with Monroe on my Civic and have to replace them again after a year and a half from use. Will be using KYB next time.
I can confirm that Monroe is Garbage. KYB is the OEM Manufacturer for several manufacturers, Monroe is STRICTLY budget garbage that no OEM would touch.

The KYB's are a great shock and work just fine for general off-roading. I have the Mono-Max in the rear with TRD PRo 5th Gen Springs, and it rides PERFECT. No bounce, nice and solid, and no excessive roll with the old saggy springs.

I have yet to get around to swapping the fronts to KYB's and replacing the Monroe's that are up there from the PO, but I know it will make a massive differene..now if only the dang city would make up there mind on fixing my alley...been parking at the neighbors driveway for over a month now waiting

The 4Runner Show
shadow247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote