View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 08:06 PM

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute

aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute aemravan has a reputation beyond repute
Did some more work this evening.

Got to fabricating some quick brackets in order to start setting the lights and grill. I'm either going to have to reinforce them a little, possibly just weld them on to keep them solid, but thats the last of my concerns. if it all fits, those details will be easy to sort out.

Getting the grill mounted ended up being a lot easier too. Just 2 simple brackets back towards the radiator support and a bolt each into the headlights. Until I get the hood latch I won't know if my placement will work or not and have the hood latch properly, I am really hoping so.

I'm glad i ordered the headlight trim piece. It needed a little modification and I'll need to clean it up some and paint it, and since I had to cut it, it will mount via some permanent epoxy straight to the light, but I think it looks a lot better than leaving it uncovered.

The next thing to tackle will be the fender mounting..I need to trim the RH fender a bit more to sit it properly before I turn my attention to the LH one. I am hoping to get that sorted tomorrow evening and then start addressing the fender/door gap. If all works well, ideally i want to at least get the fenders ready for paint this weekend and possibly even spray them and let them dry while its nice out.

The before/after thus far. Once I saw it, I couldnt unsee it...especially with the current choppy coastal front bumper the hard lines of the '15 tacoma go so good together!

Last edited by aemravan; 03-04-2021 at 08:27 PM.
aemravan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote