Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 02:12 AM
Elite Member

BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold
Elite Member

BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold BlackWorksInc is a splendid one to behold
I'll just point out that in my area we get a LOT of Jeep trade-ins, that get resold only to be either back in the shop for more repairs because stuff is always leaking, breaking, and/or just not working; or they just trade them back in and grab a 4Runner, Tundra, or Tacoma and rinse and repeat.

Jeep's SFA set-up is nice and some of their features are nice... but it's still a Fiat at the end of the day.

Let me put it this way, Chrysler was such a phenomenal company they went bankrupt, were bought out by the US government, went bankrupt again, and bought by Fiat. So, you get what you pay for when you buy a domestic Fiat.

I will also point out that a few years ago we had a parts guy that transferred to our dealer, he told us they stocked full, ready to bolt-on cylinderheads for the V6 on the shelves because they got sold/used that often.

~

If I had a choice, I'd take a Wrangler Unlimited; rip out all the electronics, the engine, transmission, and rebuild both the front and rear axles so the damn things won't leak all over the place. I feel like the frame body, axles, and maybe the glass is decent enough quality to keep.
BlackWorksInc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote