View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 11:05 AM

xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold

xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold xtremewlr is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by aemravan View Post
Made a bit more progress today. Slow going for sure, but progress nonetheless.

Was able to rough in the driver's fender and rework the headlight mounts a bit to angle them lower. With the light adjustment close to maxed out thr lights are low enough on the road and looking good.

I had to trim the bottom of the grill down a bit too to get it to mate to the new light position.

Tomorrow I will pick up some half inch spacers to start making mounting holes for the fenders. Hopefully thr hood latch arrives early too because I still don't know if it will work or not.

Once I can finally pin the fenders in and hood latched tomorrow the idea is to then verify/adjust thr gaps as needed and then turn my attention to the fender-door gap.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
That's coming out really nice man!

Does the Tacoma hood directly swap over? As in, the bolt holes lined up without issue? Do you need to modify anything for the hood latch?
FJ tcase swap, VVT intake swap, Solid Offroad motor mounts, Doug Thorley y-pipe, Bold Performance cat-back, ADS shocks F&R, Metal Tech LTHD springs rear, 1" body lift, 285/75/17 Toyo R/T Trails on Sequoia rims, Coastal front bumper, CAD rear bumper
xtremewlr is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote