Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 12:25 PM

Johnnie is on a distinguished road

Johnnie is on a distinguished road
another FYI I got out my dremel and ground away at the ?JB WELD? when it got thin enough I started rocking the lock until it eventually broke out of the trim piece. it seemed to be very securely anchored in there so I saw no reason to go looking for a new for a new tailgate trim face especially since they are expensive or used ones are old like mine. JB WELD is setting up now so I'll start reinstalling in the morning. so a few hundred dollar (parts) turned into $60 plus a tube of JB weld and I can always find more uses for that. next project will be replacing the door lock motors. My runner has 295K on it and all the big parts are humming along like new. its all the little parts that are wearing out
Johnnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote