View Single Post
Old 03-07-2021, 04:40 AM

floatingkiwi is on a distinguished road

floatingkiwi is on a distinguished road
Well originally I had the springs alone but am now carrying more weight on a regular basis and towing a race car fully loaded and happened to do a prado rear disc conversion recently, and got the conical bump stops too. I had had some 15mm packers for a long time on the shelf but when I went to put them in just last month I realized that they were indeed only made to go inside the prado conical bump stop, and would not locate the bare spring (a la surf/4runner) properly by itself.

So now I have a bit of rake back again and it's sitting level when loaded. I have the EFS EEHD (extra extra HD) springs in front with no diff drop. TPR-101HHDE. 2.4" lift front, and now about 3-3.5" in rear with the conical bump stops and the 15mm packers.
1999 KZN185W 3.0L IC Diesel SSR-G with walnut, sunroof, walnut momo wheel, air purifier/Fart detector, compass/FSM. TJM T-15 Bar, Tigerz11 2speed winch, 2" EFS sus lift, 265-75R16 Hankook Dynapros. Engine guardian. Auberins EGT. LED light strips. weathertech cargo liner. Safari Snorkle SS145HF. Prado rad. Front and rear E-locker.

Last edited by floatingkiwi; 03-07-2021 at 04:42 AM.
floatingkiwi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote