Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 04:22 PM

mark@eibach will become famous soon enough

mark@eibach will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlots View Post
Ordered a set of these for my '21 TRD ORP and they showed up yesterday. They arrived with no wrench. I had some trouble getting through to tech support with some questions. I ended up getting someone via the sales option and was told yes a wrench should be included, but I would have to go through the place I ordered from. Eibach couldn't help me out. I've emailed and called but no answer yet (I'm also waiting for find out why my rears didn't arrive too). So I'm stuck without a wrench, and I'm not sure what wrench I should be getting. The video shows what looks like a basic stamped sheetmetal type and another aluminum machined type. How do I get ahold of one of these, where can I order one? Would another brand wrench work?

Next question, some, but not all photos show what looks like a yellow bump stop on the shaft. Even some of the photos on the Eibach site show them. Were these suppose to be included? or maybe not? Just wondering, since they're shown in photos. Actually I just read above it says "Included - 2 - Polyurethane Elastomer Bump Stops"

Last question, the coilovers came set to about 1.2" of thread showing a the bottom. Any idea what ride height this will give me on a stock no weight added 4R ORP. I've seen some approximate height on the Eibach ProLift according to ring position. On the coilovers there's no info at all in the instructions. It would be nice to get them in the ball park before install.

Can’t remember ever spending so much $ on something that arrived incomplete and no one seems to have an answer.

Thanks for any help. Sorry to hijack the thread but it's the only 2.0 Coilover one I could find.
1. Apologies for getting bounced around. Our standard protocol is to point people in the direction of their original place of purchase, but this is a special scenario where we had just finished replacement parts and hadn't got them to the vendor in question. This should no longer be an issue, though there will likely be people who have not received the replacement yet. We're handling claims here and the team is aware of the situation, so for anyone reading this, or if you guys see it, please point them our way. They can simply email [email protected] with their proof of purchase and shipping info letting us know they didn't get a spanner and will send it out right away.

2. 4Runner kit does not come with bump stop as the vehicle features a chassis mounted bump stop. Below is a picture of the actual part.
PRO-TRUCK Coilover (Front)

3. The coilover kits should be level with the rear factory height out of the box. Every vehicle is different though, and may require additional adjustment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saker View Post
Some pics I see bumpstops, some I don’t!
Interested to know if they are really supposed to be installed!
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blschaefer1 View Post
I have the front Eibach 2.0 coilovers and load leveling kit in the rear.

The fronts came with a flimsy metal spanner for adjusting but the shop that I had install them bent it while attempting to use it. The out of box setting was too high, so they had to remove them, compress the springs to decrease load, and adjust the collar by hand.

I called Eibach and was placed on a ‘list’ to receive the milled aluminum spanner pictured in their adjustment video. No clue when these will be made available.

My rear setup came with nothing to adjust which I’m not happy about.

Despite this, very happy with the performance of both front and rear. Excellent road manners and no complaints off road either.
You should have received rear adjusters, please drop Tanner or I a line and we'll get you sorted. That being said if you have a 6mm Punch it will do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyhotahs View Post
@mark@eibach :

I'm sure ya'll are busy, but there's a few questions above.

Also:

When are you expecting the Load Leveling Kits to be back in stock? I'm just trying to give you my money, that's all.

Thanks!
our 250 (most popular) kit should be back in stock by end of next week!
Our 200 and 300 kits will be by end of next month.