Thread: Skid plates
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2021, 10:27 AM

fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all

fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all fkheath is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by shlasasha View Post
Does SR5 has the same skid plates as TRD offroad(not Pro)?
Or SR5 has just plastic crap?
I mean if I go with SR5 do I need to factor in price of the skid plates, or they are standard and installed already?
Thanks!
The SR5 comes with skid plates on the front (engine), transmission, transfer case and fuel tank. They are steel, but rather thin.

The best skid plate for the front is the Toyota TRD skid plate for it goes up higher in the front, nearly to the bottom of the front bumper.

For the rest, RCI makes a good skid plates. 2010 – 2021 4Runner – RCI Off Road

Also CBI: CBI Offroad Fab - Toyota 4Runner Full Skid Plates | 2010-2020 -

Last edited by fkheath; 03-22-2021 at 10:32 AM.
fkheath is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote