Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 09:08 PM

numbay will become famous soon enough

numbay will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPOVS View Post
I plan on mounting more than just the phone. The phone mount had to be mounted right away due to additional holes needing drilling versus using the standard accessory obround mounting holes on top of the bracket. The picture was taken towards the end of a long day after installing many additional items to the 4Runner. I’m going to be mounting a GoPro next as I have the hardware now, wasn’t sure what arm length I wanted till I mounted the phone and had a chance to see how that arm length looked. Currently looking into the required hardware to mount an iPad Pro 12.9. The GoPro and IPad are the main reason I bought the ICS dash mount, not the phone. The downside now is I have to change the location of my weboost internal antenna to get it closer to the phone.
I have yet to see a phone mount mounted to the dash I like. This worked for me.
I have a GoPro holder and always feel like I have a temporary solution as I need something permanent and without blocking the vent. I may go this route too. Thanks!
numbay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote