Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 06:11 PM

T4Jumper will become famous soon enough

T4Jumper will become famous soon enough
Rear Suspension Advise

Hey Guys,

Normally I don't create threads, but after searching I only found some info on 3rd gens so here's my question.

I'm looking into new rear trailing arms (aka rear lower control arms) to replace my stock ones which I recently bent, and I'm not sure if I should get adjustable or not. I have a Toytec Boss suspension so roughly 2-3 inches. It doesn't seem like my rear axle is mis aligned, but at what point do you need to adjust the rear? 3 inches plus?

I was looking into the SPC and Rokmen non adjustable arms because they look stout and are low maintenance. Rokmen also has adjustable arms that are about 100 bucks more, and they are offset for more articulation.

Has anyone replaced theirs, or have any knowledge on the subject to help me make this decision. Any help is much appreciated.