Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 07:35 PM

whiskeybob66 is on a distinguished road

whiskeybob66 is on a distinguished road
02 parts worth upgrading to for a 2000

I have a 2000 limited that I am about to start working on and building up. As luck would have it, my brother in law recently blew the motor on his 2002 4Runner limited. He’s ready to move on, but told me if there’s anything I wanted off of his for mine to have at it. Is there any major upgrades or improvements on an 02 that are worth taking? Mechanically my 2000 is solid other than maintenance parts that are needed. I see people talk about the tail lights a lot, his has heater front seats and I don’t. Anything else worth scrounging?