View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 01:12 AM

Keemonrunnin is on a distinguished road

Keemonrunnin is on a distinguished road
Sounds like a problem I had in my 99 4runner. Fuel pump was fine, sparks from plugs all good. Wife would drive it and it would be all good. Then it was just die out. Took me awhile to figure it out. It was the throttle body. I guess over the years it had accumulated a lot of gunk inside of it. I ended up shooting an entire can of injector cleaner through one of the connections of the air intake hose. I Had someone crank the engine while I shot it into the air intake. It would start to run for about 10sec then die out. Kept repeating the process until it started and stayed running. It’s been good so far to the day. Hopefully this helps out.
2010 LE 4wd Mag Gray Met|tinted front windows 20%| Fuel Boost 18x9|Nitto Ridge Grapplers|285/65/18|Icon stage 2|Demello kick out sliders|SW bumper oval drl|luminic yellow fogs|H9/9011HIR headlight mod|Grill craft w/Toyota emblem|AFE cai|Magnaflow 12256|TE roof rack|stubby ant|cargo door emblem blk/silver|Icon shift knob (short)|weather tech floor mats|Led interior light kit,icon expedition springs,cbi rear bumper w/swing out|ARB onboard air|.
https://www.instagram.com/kymzrnr/
Keemonrunnin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote