Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 10:43 AM

dschupp is on a distinguished road

dschupp is on a distinguished road
I've been running that same suspension for a year now (21k miles) I installed the Icon 52700 rear springs to match the 2" lift in the rear. They made a HUGE difference supporting a heavier load in the back. Unloaded, the truck has a slight rake. Just for reference the only other mods I made to my suspension are JBA upper control arms and greaseable bushings for the front sway bar. I wouldn't worry about a diff drop but might consider the sway bar spacers. Zero problems so far
Bilstein 6112's w/ JBA high caster UCA's in front, 5160's w/ Icon 2" springs in the rear, G2 1.25" wheel spacers all around, Pro Comp 285/70R17 A/T's, RCI 5 degree sliders, Rago MOLLE rear window panels, Sprint Booster, Gibson dual side exit exhaust..... to be continued
dschupp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote